Aneeza Gold Emergency Whitening Serum contains Arbutin, Milk Extract Vitamin E & B’s.
Benefits of Arbutin:
- Has sun protection properties: Arbutin can reduce the degree of skin darkening after sun exposure by blocking the production of tyrosinase.
- Gentle on skin: While other skin brightening agents can dry and irritate the skin, arbutin is less irritating.
- Improves uneven complexion: Since arbutin inhibits tyrosinase, an enzyme that helps with melanin production, it can prevent dark spots or even help fade them, leading to a more even complexion.
- Safe to use with other skincare products: There are no known negative interactions between arbutin and other skincare ingredients.
- Can be used twice daily: For maximum results, arbutin can be used both in the morning and at night.
- Effective at fading scars: Much like its ability to fade dark spots, arbutin is also great at fading those red-purple acne scars that stick around long after a zit is gone.
- Brightens skin: Arbutin prohibits the formation of dark spots, offering a brightening effect on the skin.